Interim Group Report
January 1 to March 31, 2017
- Group performance in first quarter of 2017 follows on seamlessly from success of the previous year
- CEO Tim Höttges: "Our investments in the United States have paid off."
- Net revenue of the Group up 5.8 percent to 18.6 billion euros
- Adjusted EBITDA up 7.5 percent to 5.6 billion euros
- Free cash flow up 50 percent to 1.2 billion euros
- Positive revenue and earnings trends in Europe
- As expected, substantial decline in net profit to 0.7 billion euros after impact of book gain from EE transaction in the prior-year quarter
- Group reconfirms full-year forecast
LIFE IS FOR SHARING.